Toll-Free Health Helpline
Timing for helpline: 9:00am to 8:00pm.
Days of operation: Monday to Saturday.
MSS runs a helpline (0800 22333) staffed by trained call agents. The helpline provides:
- Complete information on MSS services
- Comprehensive information and counseling on family planning and reproductive health
- Side-effect management of family planning methods
- Information on maternal health issues
- Detection of emergencies and immediate referral to authorized tertiary care health facilities closest to the caller
- Referrals to other call centres and/or health facilities for general health matters
Sexual and Reproductive Health Matters.
MSS’ bilingual, interactive information portal (www.srhmatters.org) is the first website of its kind in Pakistan, manned by a panel of professional doctors and psychologists.
Designed to be both interactive and educational, the site offers:
- Accurate, updated information on sexual and reproductive health issues
- Confidential, impartial and professional responses to email queries received on sexual and reproductive health matters within 24 hours
- A blog encouraging website visitors to comment and express their views, generating online discourse on a range of sexual and reproductive health issues