The primary purpose of this role is the overall supervision and management of the project. Implementation and monitoring of MSS plans, CYP attainment, projects’ sustainability and maintaining the quality of services provided by the MSS. This post is based in 24/7 functioning MCH centre.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager the post-holder is responsible for smooth operations of its project.
· General Operations
1. Planning, implementing, controlling and monitoring the operations of project, according to standard business format.
2. Working closely with In charge clinical service (ICS), CBD supervisors, Male & female doctor and motivators to supervise smooth functioning of the project that mainly include clinics, camps, and CBD and mobile activities and promotion.
- Supervising and developing teamwork among the staff through exemplary leadership, guidance, control and ensuring personal development of members.
- Updating the Senior Project Manager on project activities and performance.
- Identifying Projects issues and searching their solutions accordingly at the project and in the community.
- Contributing to EmOC & RH Project, its implementation, monitoring & evaluation
- Ensuring the availability of staff 24/7 for handling emergency cases
- Handling of emergency situations and emergency cases especially perform CPR when ever required.
- Preparing annual work plan and budget for the project along with project team.
- Setting and reviewing short term and long-term targets along with the project team and Senior Project Manager.
- Reviewing projects’ performance and preparing strategies to achieve project sustainability before the end of the project.
- Assisting, participating and contributing in initiation and execution of all in project and in the community
- Developing marketing plans, suggesting improvement and monitoring its implementation at the project.
- Implementing annual training plan.
- Taking regular feedback from the clients as per standard procedure.
- Arranging and facilitating the visits of donors, partner organizations, and head office team.
- Ensuring that monthly reports and other required data is accurately and timely prepared and submitted to the regional office in accordance with given guidelines and requirements.
- Documenting, preparing and arranging logistics for annual activities, mid-term reviews and end of the project reviews by donors and their representatives.
- Assessing annual requirement and ensuring timely supplies of IEC material and others.
- Ensuring effective liaison with government, NGO’s, and other agencies with respect to EmOC & RH and relevant activities at the project.
- Facilitating the internal and external auditors and ensuring timely implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
· Project Management
1. Monitoring the project activities through regular personal visits to the CBD, mobile sites and camp sites.
- TRAINING REQUIRED ON HIRING
- MSS Introduction
- Job Description
- Quality Policy, Objectives and Targets
- 3 days training at regional or head office.
- Related Procedures and Guidelines
- Reporting requirements
- Importance of clients’, legal and statutory requirements.
Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Management.
1. Sustainability of the projects.
2. Target achievement
- Team Satisfaction
- Quality and standardisation in the projects.
- Management of annual and term activities.
Awareness and sensitivity EmOC among communities